Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jovitas New Contact Booking form

Actually, I accidentally sent it to Harp-l.  I sent it to my band's
booking agents and must have accidentally sent it to you all.  But
yes, it is a cool place and Dave Herrero is a friend of mine.  He is a
great player and has always been harp friendly.
Michael Rubin
MIchaelrubinharmonica.com