[Harp-L] Temptation tuning and others

I see that you also have integrated elements of the spiral tuning, Gary, which was the first tuning I really came to love - you might have seen the pages on spiral tuning on my website and my spiral harp school. As my musical interests changed my tuning preference changed too though. But if you want chords you will always end up with spiral tuning I believe.
Thanks for your demos - I like them!
Regards, Heiner

So here is the chart, and if you want to hear it in action, some links to
YouTube videos where I play tunes using the tuning.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann?blend=21&ob=5#p/a/u/4/ADdZMlrWtRc
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann?blend=21&ob=5#p/u/54/oUJqpD_fja8
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann?blend=21&ob=5#p/u/58/E3VEyjdbVv4