Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Optimized Temptation Family

So here is the chart, and if you want to hear it in action, some links to
YouTube videos where I play tunes using the tuning.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann?blend=21&ob=5#p/a/u/4/ADdZMlrWtRc
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann?blend=21&ob=5#p/u/54/oUJqpD_fja8
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaryLehmann?blend=21&ob=5#p/u/58/E3VEyjdbVv4