[Harp-L] Technical ART at its BEST (Prepare to be Moved)

Rick Dempster wrote

Great, Dennis.
RD

>>> "Frank Franze" <franze52@...> 20/08/2011 1:46 >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBEMp8h8fM&feature=related

Re the great Dennis Gruneling of course, at SPAH 2011. Totally agree. I bought his "Up All Night" CD at SPAH 2005, from the man himself. I haven't worn it out yet, but I'm working on it.

Listen to the flutter tongueing at the start of the YouTube track, as per the original Little Walter version. This has been on my "to do" list for many years. Hands up anyone else who can do it.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays