[Harp-L] '79/early Princeton or VHT Special 6?

Hi All,
  I need all you gigging harp people help with this..So I have narrowed down my amp choices to either the '79 and earlier Fender Princeton (Reverb if I can get one on a good deal) or the VHT Special 6 head with a custom 2x8 cab (around $250 to have it built). Idealy I want a 15watt 2x8 smallish combo which makes me lean towards a Princeton as I can have a new baffle made for two 8's, but it will cost a lot more than the VHT Special 6 head/custom built 2x8 cab setup.. Which way would you guys go given these two options?

P.S. I want to run 8"s because I already own a Weber 8A125 (4ohm) and plan to pair it with the 8A150 (4ohm)

Cheers,
Joey Anchors