Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2011 videos

There've been a few. Some of which I think have been posted here already. You can just search "spah 2011" in youtube and some should come up: Dennis Gruenling, Ronnie Shellist, some jams... I plan to post a collection of them on harmonicahappenings.com tomorrow, so keep an eye on that. I have not seen any of Buddy Greene yet, but if I run across one, I'll let you know.

--Jp