From: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Winslow's Group at SPAH

Yeah, Winslow's performance with Tuula and Colin was indeed wonderful!

For anyone who hasn't yet seen it, one of Winslow and Tuula's cuts from the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit DVD is on YouTube and it so happens that this was one of the tunes they performed at SPAH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dts-FSErTCY

- Slim.