[Harp-L] Re: Presentation Backdrop/Winslow's Harping

Thanks to all who have posted instructional vids, even the ones that are so
dark my old eyes can't see them! All of it is in some measure helpful. Or if
not helpful, then hell-pful. ;^) I enjoy looking at all of them, but
especially ones with a young lady as attractive as Rebekah. I know, it's the
MCP in me, but wotthehell ... ya takes yer joy where ya can at this stage of
the game. Funny how my eyesight improves when a pretty lady is in the
vicinity ... kaff!

As to Winslow Yerxa's Canadian fiddle tunes: His appearances at the now in
limbo BayHarpers jams were my favorite parts of those sessions. I have some
vids of his playing and if he does not object, I'll attempt to put them on
YouTube. Gawd only knows if I'll succeed or how long it will take. I just
stumbled across some of them today. I will post links if Winslow OKs it and
if I succeed in the uploads.

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA