[Harp-L] 2011 SPAH Seminars

Greetings to all the folks who attended the 2011 SPAH Convention in Virginia. In my books it was a complete success. By now you should have recovered from sleep deprivation.
Seminars are an essential component of the convention experience. We are so fortunate in our harmonica passion to have so many players who are willing to share their skills and knowledge with the SPAH community and the rest of the harmonica world.
I have asked all the seminar presenters for their feedback. I would also like to ask for yours if you attended. All comments, suggestions and observations are welcome. Donât be shy; after all, youâre the paying customer. If your expectations are being met or they are not, I would like to hear from you.
So contact me directly at mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx, or if you wish to share with others by posting, please cc me.
Hey, if youâre planning to be in Texas in 2012, maybe youâll want to present a seminar? Think about it. Knowledge has no lasting value if not shared.
Manfred Wewers
SPAH Seminar Coordinator