Re: [Harp-L] Poor presentations of harmonica how to videos

No surprise to those who know me a little bit ...  personally I prefer content quality over presentation quality ... ;-)

I remember the time I studied with fantastic teachers at the conservatory and what I liked so much was the total freedom of expression in a simple (non high-tech and non-branding) environment that was only about your personal message (read "content").

It even happens often to me that I don't trust the content of people with slick, smooth and glossy videos ... . At least my heroes don't fit in that category of "form" above "content" ... Maurice Ravel being a rarity in that list ;-)

Having said that, I'm happy to read about some easily applicable tips and will adapt my home studio a bit. Let's see if you recognize me on the next video ... :-)

Abraços,

Wim Dijkgraaf
composition & harmonica

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring."

www.wimdijkgraaf.com
www.wimdijkgraaf.com.br