[Harp-L] OVER BLOWING and Nose Blowing

Can anyone help me with advice/tuition books etc. on the nose blowing/drawing technique outlined by contributors in previous posts ..I understand that one of the uses is to add a "percussion section"..this interests me ..It is fairly easy to master the use of blowing with one nostril while drawing with the other, and using each nostril in a different hole simultaneously at the same time, though changing over which nostril does which,  is a little more time consuming.. it can be tricky for the less experienced harp players..any help/pointers would be appreciated...JumbleSaleBoogyman