[Harp-L] Harrison rage (The Iceman)

> my B-Rad is the most responsive instrument I've played - for jazz, melodic
> or blues. Brad set it up for my style of playing as well.
>
> That might have been the downfall of Harrison Harmonicas.  In stead of
being a manufacturer of the best OOTB harp ever made, Brad set out to become
the ultimate customiser.  Who else customises harps starting with a piece of
steel flat stock and makes covers????

Had he stuck to manufacturing harps he might have had resourses to fill the
orders in a timely matter.  Make a damn good harp and leave the set-up to
the set up men.

Just my, "not really my place to say anything" thoughts.

Greg