Re: [Harp-L] STOLEN EMAIL ADDRESS - BE AWARE!

Danny,
Instead of stopping email harp-l, I recommend getting a new email
address and starting over.  Consider:

1. Anyone who knows you quickly spotted that you had been hacked
because the email was out of character and talking about thing a phish
scam person talks about.
2. You were alerted within the first couple of hours.

Don't let the hackers restrict your freedom.  Accept the fact that
there are bad eggs in the world and that the damage was minimal and
will probably be minimal in the future.

If you were to stop being a part of the community and stop your gig
list, that would be major.

However, on a side note, I have noticed multiple emails from you in
the past about whether or not you should continue the gig list.
Although I know many of us appreciate the service, if you are no
longer enjoying it, feel no responsibility to continue it.  It is your
life, do as you please.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com