[Harp-L] So. What was SPAH 2011 like?

OK all you lucky b*!@*&%ds who went to SPAH.

How was it?

I had vague plans to go this year, however air fares from Australia plus a week away from the real job and family intervened. I would loved to have been there, particularly for the bluegrass jams, maybe even with Buddy Greene. Not to be. Next year perhaps. I did go in 2005, had a ball.

Maybe I could persuade Rick Dempster to come in 2012. Hell, why not Ian Collard as well and make it a real Australian invasion...

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays