Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harps new owner ?

Lee Harmonicas has only been in business since 1983 -- no where near 49
years. Plus I think it woul be stretching awfully to call them a
manufacturer.

Don't you think he'd have said if the new company was in any kind of
musical-instrument-related business?

My guess is that they're being taken over by one of their suppliers.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com