[Harp-L] Re: Harrison Harmonicas shutting down

I've heard that Marine Band reeds will fit the reed slots, so you
could repair it with Hohner parts.  That was mentioned by a very
reliable source.  If by some crazy act the one ordered for me were to
arrive (which it won't), I'd keep it more as a collector than as a
player.