[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

As the prognosis increasingly darkened over the months, I selfishly hope,
hope, hoped that my long-awaited B-Radical would be built before the company
went belly-up.

But now I can only hope that this unnamed mystery replacement company will
truly come through with the undelivered backorders.  AND...that there will
be experienced technicians who can ensure a proper setup of the reeds.  That
was much of what we were paying for from Harrison: a precision setup by a
skilled harp person (on the foundation of a superb set of reeds on a
precision plate and comb).

If most of the Harrison staff transferred to the takeover company, we may be
in luck.  But we know nothing...  Most frustrating.

We live in hope,

Dan