[Harp-L] Sitting in with the GREAT Rick Estrin, NOT

I once attended a Little Charley and the Night Cats gig 10 or more years back and during a break I went up to the band stand and asked Rick if he would play JUKE. He said as matter of fact - your welcome to start of the next set with it, if you know how to play it.

I declined with out a seconds thought and said, I drove and hour and a half to hear a master perform - I don't want to play it> I want to hear you do it...

WOW- is he an amazing Artist.....