RE: [Harp-L] Re: asking to sit in

Ray said.."Git yer own"  Best advice of all.... Nothing worse then booking a gig and having someone sit there all night on the edge of there seat hoping to get up with the band.
Do what they did, approach the owner, agree on a price, shlep all of your gear in,
set up, do a sound check and play. It will be much more rewarding. Just my humble opinion.

John's Music23 New Orleans RoadHilton Head,SC 29928ph: (843)-842-5225