[Harp-L] Outstanding Customer Service

Hi All,

We always hear about bad stories about customer service but rarely do we hear the good ones.  Here's a great customer service/satisfaction story.

Back in late Feb, my wife ordered a custom wood bullet mic from www.blowsmeaway.com.  As many of you read from my posts, this mic is a beautiful work of art.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago.  My wife noticed a couple of very small (I mean really small) spots where the Lacquer had come off down to the wood.  I got in touch with Greg Heumann at Blows Me Away and let him know...basically to ask if I needed to worry about it or not.  The spots didn't bother me.  I told him that I hadn't dropped the mic and don't remember banging it around in any way but couldn't rule it out.

Here's the great part.  Greg didn't question me, didn't insinuate it might have been rough handling, nothing.  He just said "Send it back and I'll be happy to refinish it for free".      I just received the mic back and the finish is perfect.  Now that is customer service!

I can't say anything but good stuff in my dealings with Greg.

I have no affiliation with Greg other than being a happy customer.

Dan

"When faced with two choices simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for."