[Harp-L] MS Blows!

Hello Harmonica Friends,
Not everyone knows but now I will let everyone know that I have Multiple Sclerosis.
MS has made my life worse in many ways. I am taking it all in stride and am much better than previous years when I couldn't go to my SPAH and see all my friends and teach.
It is my friends, and in particular, my Harmonica friends who have managed to help keep me cheerful. Some very well known friends have given a track to my new recording.
It is a Harmonica MS benefit CD entitled MS Blows! and is all done and at the printers.

it can be seen here-

http://msblows.com/MS_Blows_Site/Welcome.html

or

msblows.com

Thank you to all the luminaries who helped by giving a track It has a lot of variety but sounds great if i may say so.

Thank you friends,
Jimmy Gordon