[Harp-L] Heartbreak and Trouble: Amp Buzz

I brought home a used Blues Jr. a few days ago. Sounded great where I bought it, but at home it has a mean buzz. I'd appreciate some suggestions for troubleshooting this problem. I suspect that the source might be electronics somewhere in the apartment or the neighboring apartment. Could also be the cord, because the seller used his own cord when demonstrating the amp at his place. Could it be the compact fluorescent lights? We have computers all over our pad, too. I'm new to amplification, so I don't know how to troubleshoot. Thanks in advance.

Aloha,
Ken

The Editorial Outsource 806 Kauai Street Honolulu, Hawaii 96817

(c) 808-457-7483
edits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx