[Harp-L] The Harp Amp Survey is Still Open - Please Take a Moment to Respond

The Harp Amp Survey is open for another month.  Please take a moment to
respond to this questionnaire.  We do not want any amps to be
underrepresented in the poll.

I am conducting a poll of harmonica players regarding the amplifier they use
most frequently in a variety of settings. To participate simply reply to
bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx<http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2011/04/bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>with
the answers to the questions below. Sorry, poll responses that are
posted here on Harp-L will not be counted.

Your responses and email addresses will be kept strictly confidential and
never used by anyone to contact you. The ONLY exception is if we need
clarification for any of your poll responses. When the poll is finished I
will publish the aggregate results. The poll will close on June 1, 2011.

These questions apply to amplifiers you OWN. I know most harp players own
multiple amps but please pick the one that most applies to each question.

Thank you very much for being a part of this poll. The questions begin here:

-What amplifier do you use most frequently in a performance setting, either
Jam or Gig?

-What amplifier do you use most frequently for recording?

-What amplifier do you use most frequently for practice?

-How many amplifiers do you own that you use for harmonica?

-Thinking of the amplifier you named in Question 1, did you buy it new or
used?

-Do you earn more than 25% of your income directly from playing harmonica?

OPTIONAL:

-What is your age?

-What is your gender?

-In what state do you live?