[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat- vocal, harp, 1940 national steel guitar

I did a session this aftertoon without drums on my feet.  It allows me to go to places I can't with the drums on my feet.  These songs bring back the days I lived with Lousiana Red and he would play that national in the chair next to the couch I slept on.  I would drift off to sleep with his wonderful music playing.   I tried to capture the sound as if we were sitting in my studio with no electronics-pure acoustic sounds.   Walter

unbacksiding life
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10582271
death is in the air
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10582270