[Harp-L] Best use for 10 blow on a Hi G

My neighbor has 2 Jack Russels (I can deal with those) and one yappin'
 Pomeranian.  Damn thing sounds like a giant barking mouse.  Now I quite
buying Lee Oskars harps years ago due to my ears hearing shrill tone, but I
dug into a box and found a full set and among them was exactly what I was
looking for, an ear piercing LO Hi G.    I cleaned up the 10 hole and
retuned it.  When that useless yapper started barking at the crow in the
tree I creeped up to the fence and let er have it.  It ran back to the
garage.  I'll find out if it works from the 2nd story Friday.
Anyone else ever try this?

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322