[Harp-L] valved Suzuki proharps

I've been toying with the idea of trying some of the valved harps, but I
have a few questions.  How long do the valves last?  How do they affect
cleaning? (currently I soak overnight in a plastic jar of 1/4 hydrogen
peroxide and 3/4 water and swirl it around before taking the harps out and
rinsing them, once a week.  How expensive and or difficult to get are the
replacement valves and how hard are they to affix? Do they have the same
issues of curling, buzzing and sticking, not laying flat, needing to be
warmed up in cold weather as I have heard of chromatics?

Thanks for your input,

Bruce K Ritter

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain