[Harp-L] Chromatic/diatonic

Of course we harmonica players are not alone in our Quixotic pursuits of
chromaticity on diatonic instruments that were never intended for such
sophisticated use.  For a good chuckle try Googling "Pennywhistle Jazz" and
be sure to read the article on John Coltrane's legendary PW Tapes.   If you
need more company for your overblown misery, also Google "Dulcimer Jazz",
"Ukelele Jazz", "Recorder jazz"  and "Jaw Harp jazz" (by the way, I once saw
Dizzy Gillespie mesmerize a crowd with his jaw harp chops!)   We are
definitely not the only ones trying play jazz on "toy" instruments.  (But
I'm not sure if we really want to be lumped in with some of those guys!)