[Harp-L] Gear For Sale

I have a really nice Custom Turner 254 shell with really nice chrome grill in
Red with screw connector and wired.  Fin on Shell has been smoothed off bottom
smoothed down and screw connector moved back out of the way. Asking $65 + $6
shipping I have another Harp Case for sale dimensions are: 18" wide 10 3/4" tall
and 5 1/4" depth these are outside dimensions; case is vintage.  Harps are
supported vertically and plenty of room for gear.  Case comes with two keys -
really nice case for harp players. Asking $45 email for pics.