Re: [Harp-L] Fuzzy

Some chromatic harmonica players feel that their detritus forms a seal that
makes the instrument more airtight. Thankfully, no one I have had to do a
repair for has ever made an issue of this ("Go ahead and tune my harp to
440, but don't touch my junk")--since cleaning *is* the first thing I do
before fixing a harp.
Sometimes cleaning an instrument remedies the issue for which the customer
returned the unit.
Diatonics are so much easier to work on and clean that it's enough to make
you learn to overblow 8)