[Harp-L] Fussy

I'm sure harmonicas get disgusting and it must be nasty to see and work on.  But please.

Last week I cleaned a two dead birds out of two different organs.  I was just glad they weren't bats (really nasty).  Then there is the unknown fur-like substance you sometimes find on walkboards or inside reservoirs, and dead bugs inside reeds are just too common to count.  If you don't want disgusting, get into a line of work that doesn't involve repairing things people put in their mouths and breath through.

Yes, my lack of sympathy is distinct on this one.

JR Ross