Re: [Harp-L] Diatonic/chromatic

Examples please?
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2011, at 8:47 PM, Sam Friedman <sammyasher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the sake of completion, we should note the technical limits of the
chromatic as well beyond the tone/bends. The movement required to jump
between holes on the chromatic is much greater than that of the diatonic, so
in terms of technical fluency with certain phrases/passages, playing
chromatically on a diatonic actually is much easier and makes more sense
than doing it on a chromatic.