[Harp-L] new Seydel Session Steel video

Hi All,

I uploaded another video with the new Seydel Session Steel harp. This is a medley of songs, mostly Irish. I think the orange comb lends itself to this well, since if you stare at it for a long time and then close your eyes, you see green. (something about complimentary colors). I think I learned that in elementary school, from staring at a green, uh, blackboard, and then closing my eyes and seeing orange. Or it might have been something else I learned. Or somewhere else.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the harp content:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40GTxEm2FIM

Best,

--
Rupert Oysler