[Harp-L] Inaugural Hoosier Harmonica Club Mini-Festival

Hi, Folks--

Below is a recent email from Bob Herndon regarding this Saturday's gathering
(first ever!) of the Hoosier Harmonica Club.

Bob has updated the start time from Danny G's earlier harp-l post--now 12:00
Noon instead of 3:00.

The event is taking on a larger life than originally planned as several of
the acts from the cancelled Buckeye Festival are heading to Indy to
participate:

	- Giovanni Volini
	- Norman & David Patton
	- Bob Herndon & Jim Lohman
	- Mike Runyan
	- plus ????

Since his initial email, Bob has provided this more detailed (approximate)
timetable:

	- 12:00 - Gather, get acquainted, share & play
	- 3:00 - Concert
	- 6:00 - pitch-in dinner (see below)
	- 7:00 - more talking, playing, sharing, jamming, etc.
	- end time - ????

Cheers,
--Mike Runyan

Hey, everybody,

The Hoosier Harmonica Club is getting together on Sat 4/30 @ 12N-? @ St.
Timothy's Epicopal Church, 2601 E. Thompson Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46227.

We will have a pitch in dinner: bring a drink, and your place setting and a
covered dish with something good to eat in it!

RSVP to Bob Herndon 317-881-0787 or herndons76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
317-341-3776. We will play until we drop! And then we'll eat.

Looking forward to getting together and having a harping good time.

Bob