Re: [Harp-L] Diatonic/chromatic

Shouldn't that be "to the Four" (I IV V)

Thanks Jerry,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle LeFree" <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:48:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Diatonic/chromatic

I'd like to thank all of those who replied to my query about the
motivation for playing a diatonic harmonica chromatically. Those
thoughtful and considered replies have led me to a better understanding
of why those brave "mountaineers" among us embrace that challenge. I
like understanding why individuals seek out any particularly difficult
challenge. In my view, it's that attitude of being a "seeker" that
brings out the greatness in us.

So, I'll say again what I said to those "Sir Edmund Hillarys of the
harmonica" in my original post: "To the fore!"

Thanks again,

Michelle