[Harp-L] list language

I hate to be the one to remind folks but it is my job.  Harp-l tries to be
accessible to the widest possible audience.  One of the ways we do that is
by avoiding the use of vulgarities and obscenities on the list.  It's not
that we haven't heard or even used these words urselves it's that this is
not the venue for them so please, please be cautious with what you quote
and even in anger avoid that Anglo Saxonism beginning with an F.  It's not
like you're going to have trouble finding a place that allows its use.
thanks, harp-l-listowner