[Harp-L] Re: software request

I've done some things like this (e.g. transposing scales) in a spreadsheet (Excel, OpenOffice, whatever). I think that would work fine without having to write custom software. You would have to enter data on the different reed plates and tunings you want to consider. The rest is just some formulas. ;-)

Jim

Robert Hale wrote:

Anyone have an idea for software that would help me plan what key reed
plates I would choose to achieve a custom tuning?