[Harp-L] New Richard Hunter piece

Hi all,

I've uploaded a rough mix of a tough instrumental blues, "Dyin' to Live," by myself and my brother Mark Hunter to:
http://broadjam.com/rhunter
and
http://www.hunterharp.com/all-hunters-downloads-in-one-place/

If you go to my website, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

This piece began life as a solo slide guitar recording by my brother.  I added bass, drums, and harmonica.  The harmonica is recorded through an Audix Fireball mic (with V element) into the Digitech RP355, and from there straight into the computer audio interface.  I recorded three harp tracks, two with a Manji in A in 2nd position, one with a Special 20 low E harp, all using variations on the same Bassman amp model patch, one with a rotating speaker effect added.

I often do a lot of editing on my harp tracks, but these were recorded in straight passes with little to no editing.

Enjoy.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter