[Harp-L] Giant Steps on C Diatonic

Hey all,

Please listen to my take on giant steps on a C Diatonic. A few caveats....
yes I know technicality and speed aren't everything, which is why most of
what I play is NOT this. However, I love this music too (as all music is
music if done with true intent), and I thought playing Giant Steps on the C
harp convincingly would be a good goal to set just for instrumental and
harmonic conception purposes... a test to myself, if you will. *Please* let
me know what you think. I do know I have a lot to work on still in terms of
technical skill and certainly TONE. I just turned 21, have been playing
harmonica for just under 2 years, and am confident I will be able to
continue to improve if I keep working at it.

 The first one is me just playing it alone. The second is a little slower
with a backing track (for more harmonic context). I would really appreciate
if you listened to both, and let me know what you think of my playing. Thank
you. And I promise the future videos I send out won't be so in-your-face
 type of playing (I know its not for everyone).... perhaps a ballad or
personal composition in the future. Again, thank you for listening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWaepc8kfEk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5P5wX6l5E