Re: [Harp-L] Software

I see you got plenty of recommendations for slow-down software (I use Amazing Slow-Downer from Roni music).

Just a tip on the Popper riffs - they're so fast that a lot of the tabs, etc you will find out there are wrong. The best source (if you can find it!) is a transcription book that Winslow Yerxa of this list did of the Blues Traveler 'Four' album. So with that, and good slow-down software, the MP3s, and maybe the Bend-O-Meter tool from harpsoft, and a hell of a lot of practice, you should be good to go! I would search this forum and other harp forums for additional tips, remember to take any advice with a grain of salt. What works for one may not work for another.

Bill Hines