[Harp-L] Re: young players and SPAH

Hello,
I'm also a young harper (20, recently married) so money is an issue for me.
So is the fact that I'm up in manitoba. I dream of going to SPAH someday. We
are in a very connected age though. Is it possible to have seminars
webcasted? Even for a price. I guess more people might skip out then. I am
definitely taking my instrument seriously, and hope to contribute more to
the harp community in the future. Just wanted to voice that. I would hate to
see more harp fests die out.