From: Rupert Oysler
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel Superlow LLF
Sent: Apr 23, 2011 3:57 PM

Hi All,

I just put another video up on youtube, playing a medley of songs on the
Seydel Superlow Favorite LLF.  One of the ways that Seydel managed to
stay alive after the re-unification of Germany, and before they came
back strong and fully funded, was to make special tunings and superlow
harps. That's actually how I first got involved with Seydel, because
they were creating these really low harps right in the factory. So
they've been making these superlow harps for years, and the harps have
just got better and better, as with everything else under the new
funding and management.

This video should give an idea of some of the low low sounds available
(this harp is two octaves below a "normal" F harp, and one octave below
a LOW F).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rll_KhVlA3Y

Hope you enjoy, Rupert

--