Re: [Harp-L] Re: Buckeye Cancelled

Even though I have never attended any of these events before, as I am a new player, I would like to hope this isn't the end to many of these. Please keep in mind that this is a trying time for many people with the price of things, namely gasoline, going up. Many people are canceling plans to do things accordingly. In another hobby of mine, in years of high gas prices, attendance at many contests and shows dropped significantly but afterwards picked back up in the following years.

I was very disappointed to see Buckeye cancelled as I was working towards getting away from work for at least Saturday to attend, but wouldn't have known for sure until earlier in the week of the event.