Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical

On 04/21/2011 08:23 AM, The Iceman wrote:
Not rushing to get a mediocre product out is understandable.

Lack of communication to those waiting for their prepaid order is a slight slap in the face to those that supported the concept from inception. A lot of negative feelings can be washed away through simple returning of phone calls or responses to email - the latter being the 21st Century easy remedy. Customer service can make or break a company, regardless of the quality of the product.

And yet people still buy Bushman harps. (At least I think they do). But that's a whole 'nother story, I suppose. On the subject of B-Radicals, it seems to me that those of you who pre-ordered would have known what you were getting into. The pre-order was more like an investment in the company than purchasing a product. An investor buys into the idea of the company, with the hope that it will eventually pay off. Some investments take longer than others to pay off. You basically bought stock in the B-Radical company. Your dividend is the harp that you will eventually get. Myself, I didn't pre-order one. I also don't have many stocks. Too broke for either one. I hope Harrison & co. succeed. Everything I've heard about their product is overwhelmingly positive. Best of luck to them. Those of you who have your B-Rads, I hope you keep enjoying your investment.

Seth

--
Seth Galitzer

The beatings will continue until morale has improved.