[Harp-L] Low Eb and Eb Marine Bands for Sale

I have a Low Eb Marine Band for sale.  I've played it for maybe ten minutes
and have done nothing to the reeds other than minimal gapping.

The coverplates are open, I used a punch to create room for the 1 draw reed
to swing, it has been drilled/tapped and now sits on a sweet looking walnut
dymonwood comb.

Visually, it looks fantastic.  It plays just dandy too, but I did not mod it
beyond gapping, and I have not checked the tuning. I am selling it as I just
purchased a custom Low Eb and don't have the time to further work on this
one.

All yours PayPal'ed and shipped in the US for $60.

If you want me to service the harp beyond cleaning it before shipping, I am
willing to do so at an additional time and cost.

I also have a standard Eb Marine Band on a sealed wood comb (I also used
non-toxic clear nail polish on the outside of the comb).  Right now, it has
Special 20 cover plates, but I have the stock MB cover plates as well.  Same
deal as the Low Eb...I gapped it, but that is it.  I haven't checked the
tuning or anything else.  It too has probably been played for 5 minutes or
so.  I have three other Eb Golden Melodies that are already custom and I
again have no time to work on this one.

This one will run $50.

Both can ship tomorrow over my lunch break.

Thanks!

mikefugazzi AT gmail DOT com
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica