Re: [Harp-L] Spring Harp Fest 2011, Easter Saturday.

Yes thanks to the generosity of my mentor John Frazer I'm going to be the opening act at this year's Spring harp fest.
I'll probably be the least bluesy thing there.
Last year I won third place in the unknown harmonica players contest. So having the opening slot is a step up!
Looking forward to hearing all the wonderful and  talented Artists. . It's going to be great!
Gary