[Harp-L] Spring Harp Fest 2011, Easter Saturday.

Are you in Southern California, U.S.A., on Easter Saturday 2011?

If so, "Come on Down"... To the Spring Harp Fest Xll. It's all day long,
(Noon till 7:00pm), at Harry Griffin Park, La Mesa, San Diego, California....
 AND IT'S FREE!

This year featured artists include John Gindick, Johnny Mastro, Billy  Watso
n, Karl Cabbage, Steve Bulger, Lance Dieckmann, Dane Terry, Gary Sipperley,
 Rachelle Danto, Gary Lehmann, Harmonica John Frazer and many more.

Lat year I attended the festival myself, and it was AWESOME. This year it's
 likely to be even better. I'd love to be there again, but just now I am
the  other side of the Pacific Ocean.
ENJOY...

_http://www.springharpfest.org/Home_Page.html_
(http://www.springharpfest.org/Home_Page.html)