[Harp-L] Gear Review of Powerbender harp (and more) at hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've posted a review of Brendan Power's PowerBender harp to my website at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/gear-review-the-powerbender-diatonic-harp/

I've also added a couple of new clips recorded live with multiple amp modelers--two Digitech RPs plus the Zoom G2NU--to my site at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/a-coupla-new-clips-with-3-amp-modelers/

I'm enjoying working with the Zoom device, and I expect to offer a full set of patches for it this year.  It's not as deep or flexible as the Digitechs, but it makes some nice sounds, and it has one very important feature: it will run for hours on 4 AA batteries, which means you can take it to a jam session and plug it straight into a PA without worrying about powering it via AC.   That alone will make it the preferred device for many situations where AC power isn't a realistic option.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick