[Harp-L] Playing chromatically on a diatonic instrument

There are a couple of tunings that enable one to play chromatically with a minimum of overbends.
I am using one fairly regularly. It is the IV6/V6 tuning that comprises the second octave of the Power Bender tuning.
The other is the Newton Fourkey. I don't play that tuning very well, but you can play a chromatic scale on it with no overbends. It has five holes per octave--the blow is a pentatonic scale and the draw is another pentatonic scale a half step higher that starts a hole lower.
I like a standard tuned harmonica, but it's hard to play chromatically! It's diatonic . . .
Gary