[Harp-L] New Seydel Session Steel video

Hi All,

I put another video on youtube with the New Seydel Session Steel. This one is on an LF, country tuning (5 draw raised 1/2 step). It's a medley of "love" songs, I like to play at a wedding etc. Hope you enjoy!

You know, I never realized before doing those weddings in the hot air balloons, that it is totally silent in a hot air balloon (once they turn off the gas). I mean you think that there would be wind noise, but you are going with the wind, you ARE the wind. It's so quiet that you can hear the antelope snorting and their hooves grating on the rocky dust far, far below.

Just don't drop your harp. Or the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAcfnH6k4Eo

--
Rupert Oysler