Re: [Harp-L] Valving vs. Overblowing/Overdrawing

I probably don't get to speak much since I only started to overbend and i
have never played a valved instrument...

I can't be no means get overbends while improvising since i really can't
improvise very well to begin with, but  when practicing the higher octave
blues scale  in second position, whenever I hit an overbend there is some
sort of awesome feeling I get hearing it, its like this awesome popping
noise that totally has this bluesy sound to it, or at least it feels so.

I don't know, pretty new to the instrument, but maybe its just a difference
in expression. I would still like to try a valved instrument and see how
that sounds and plays. .

So anyways, no answers to your questions, just a newbie's opinion.